Thursday, September 20, 2007

My computer is having a senior moment.....

Hi all.....and hello to 'anonymous'. Sorry that I haven't been posting...there has been a delay for two reasons. One, the photo that I wanted to put up next needs edited just a little and i'm trying to find software to do so...does anyone have suggestions? All I need to do is to black out somthing on a picture I took. I don't have a lot of money to sink into a graphics program. And two, my computer decided it wanted a break-in a bad way. I either need to reinstall windows or I have a bad hard drive. We'll find out when I try reinstalling windows!! I may be able to post some pics from the computer that I'm currently 'borrowing'. We'll see, though, the person may not want me to upload on their comp. For now, though, I hope all is well for you all! My last day at my old job is drawing nigh!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments: