Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chat Noir



I recently adopted a cat. In truth I wasn't looking for one, I had no intentions of adopting in the near future as I owned two large dogs that had never been raised with a cat, however, the cat adopted me. For any of you that know, the introduction process can be difficult, but it all depends upon the individual personalities of the animals....here I seem to have underestimated my dogs. They took to the cat just fine, and after a few weeks of curious sniffing, were walking around the house together as if the cat had always lived here. The cat is still a little stand-offish to the dogs, making them even more curious at times, but that's just typical cat for you. Anyway, here's some pictures of my newest edition, Cocoa.

For some reason, Cocoa's favorite spot to curl up is around my male's food bowl. She moves pretty quick, however, when she sees those pearly white canines digging into the kibble!!


Good thing it's not feeding time....


We have a bird feeder suction cupped to the window and as you can imagine, this offers no end of fascination to Cocoa




I've been told that once you have kids or get animals nothing is sacred anymore. Well...I don't know about the kids part, but I can definitely attest to the animal part! Never surf the internet alone again!




Would you stop taking all those stupid pictures?!


Hey wow! A new shag rug! I thought the other one was looking kinda shabby!

Just kidding! I love cats. When I was growing up, I always had cats. Anyway, Cocoa is an absolute sweetie. She has a great personality. Welcome to the family, Cocoa!

No comments: