Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Tribute to Bostonians!


One night as my father and I were making a stop at our local Target store, I noticed a very interesting sight. The thought came to me, however I did not at that time have my camera. I returned a little later and took this picture. You see, it occured to me that this glowing sign on the side of Target, in its own neon-deprived way, was trying to do its best to send out a tribute to all those hailing from Boston! I could only think of a certain bible school cook who at one time had called this area his home and whom I was sure would never see this tribute to his heritage. So I am doing my meger part to spread the word..........Hail Bostonians!!! (especially those that make good fried chicken!!)

2 comments:

Allen Mowery said...

Yes, a great cook indeed. Oh, hail, Bubzerini!

Unknown said...

hey i cant find you on whatever htat site was on myholiness i cant send pms or anything email me or somwthing or look for me mikeyspikey811@yahoo.com